Residence permit is a permit system that must be obtained for every foreign national who will stay in Turkey for more than 90 days.
Residence Permit is the other name of the residence document, which is mandatory for foreign nationals who have come to Turkey for various reasons.
Özgür Danışmanlık has helped thousands of foreign citizens to obtain residence permits so far.
If you are not a citizen of the Republic of Turkey and you want to stay within the borders of Turkey for more than 90 days, if this permit is not used within 6 months of obtaining the residence permit, the cancellation of the residence permit will be on the agenda and will not be valid.
Legal regulations regarding residence permit are included in the Law on Foreigners and International Protection and the Law No. 5683 on Residence and Travel of Foreigners in Turkey.
Residence permits issued to foreigners in Turkey are mainly in the following categories:
Short-term residence permit (Maximum 1 year)
Family reunification residence permit (Maximum 2 years)
Student residence permit (during the study period)
Long-term residence permit (for an indefinite period)
Humanitarian residence permit (Maximum 1 year)
In order for a short-term residence permit to be issued, foreigners must meet the conditions set forth in Article 32 of the Law.
– Submitting supporting information and documents related to the purpose of stay in Turkey,
– Not to be covered by Article 7 of the aforementioned Law,
– To have accommodation conditions in accordance with general health and safety standards,
– If requested, to submit a document showing the criminal record issued by the competent authorities of the country of citizenship or legal residence,
– To give the address information to stay in Turkey.
What are the reasons for Rejection, Cancellation or Non-Extension of a Short-Term Residence Permit?
– One or more of the conditions sought for a short-term residence permit are not fulfilled or disappeared,
– It is determined that the residence permit is used for purposes other than the one for which it was issued,
– Existence of a valid deportation or entry ban decision,
– Violation in terms of the duration of stay abroad,
In such cases, a short-term residence permit is not granted, if it is given, it is canceled, and those whose duration has expired are not extended. Detailed information can be obtained from them for 24 hours.
Call Ozgur Danışmanlık branches so that you can legally reside in Turkey. Keep in mind that Özgür Danışmanlık offers the most accurate, legal and economical solutions for you.